Backache and lower back pain relief | Stir Fried Honey Prawns
Serve 2-3 pax
One can of Abalone with Abalone stock
30ml Huiji Waist Tonic
1 rice Cup of Short grain rice( Japanese rice)
800ml to 1000ml water
1 Tbsp Abalone sauce.
1. Wash and drain rice, keep in freezer overnight.
2. Cut Abalone to small dice size. Keep some slices to serve and garnish.
3. Add 200ml water , rice and diced Abalone bring to boil.
4. Add whole can of Abalone broth from the can and 1 tbsp of Abalone sauce,
5. Add another 200ml water with 30ml Huiji Waist Tonic.
6. Lower heat to simmering and keep stirring in between.
7) Keep adding water portion by portion until the rice broke up and turned into starchy porridge😎 It should be done by an hour.
9) To serve, add some Abalone slices and drizzle 1-2 tsp of Huiji Waist Tonic.
*Recipe by Rontree Chan