FRIED PORK LIVER
400g pork liver (sliced)
4 tbsp tapioca starch
200ml oil (for frying)
2 stalks coriander (cut into one-inch sections)
1 cup Huiji Waist Tonic (use measuring cup)
1 tbsp oyster sauce
½ tbsp chicken powder
1 tsp sesame oil
Pinch of pepper
1sp black vinegar
- Wash the pork liver clean and cut into slices.
- Pour in the seasoning ingredients and mix well. Marinate for 30 min.
- Add topioca starch and mix well.
- Fry in cooking oil until golden brown.
- Garnish with coriander and serve.
Best selling health tonic for confinement mummies