Huiji Fish with Ginger and Red Dates
Created Date: 18 May
- Fish 750 g
- Red date (stone) 10 nos
- Dangshen (Codonopsis) 20 g (cut into sections)
- Wolfberry 10 g
- Danggui (Angelica) 5 slices
- Ginger (shredded) 50 g
- Huiji Waist Tonic 1 cup
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Scallion (shredded) 1 stalk
- Essence of Chicken Flour 1 tsp
- Soya Sauce 2 tsp
- Sesame Oil 1 tsp
- Add 250 ml of water to red date, dangshen, danggui and wolfberry, cook for 15 minutes and remove broth.
- Add oil to hot nano ceramic wok and fry fish until fragrant and remove. Add shredded ginger, fry until fragrant and remove.
- Add broth, Huiji Waist Tonic and seasonings to nano ceramic wok and cook till boil. Add fish to simmer for a short while, remove and place on serving plate. Add gravy and shredded ginger.
- Add scallion and serve.