Huiji Claypot Herbal Chicken
Created Date: 18 May
- Spring chicken : 500g
- Cucumber : 6pcs
- Fish maw : 6pcs
- Red dates : 5pcs
- Yuzhu : 5g
- Mushrooms : 3pcs
- Huiji Waist Tonic : 30-60ml
- Chicken essence powder : 1 tsp
- Oyster sauce : 2 tsps
- Pepper : 1/2 tsp
- Salt : 1/2 tsp
- Corn flour
- Soya sauce
- After cleaning the spring chicken, coat it with soya sauce. Pan fry the chicken until golden brown.
- Place the chicken into the claypot and cook, together with fish maw, sea cucumber, yuzhu, red dates, mushroom and medlar.
- Add 2 teaspoons of oyster sauce, 1 teaspoon of chicken essence powder and half a teaspoon of salt and pepper into 500g of water,.
- Bring to a boil and thicken the soup with corn flour.
- Slowly pour the soup into the claypot. Cover the claypot lid and simmer for 2 hours.
- Add in 30-60ml of Huiji Waist Tonic.