Black Chicken Soup with Black Beans and Dates
Created Date: 18 May
- Whole Black Chicken 1 (500 g) (Cut)
- Chicken Bones (Cut) 200 g
- Black beans 120g
- Dates 100g
- Old Ginger 4 slices
- Water 2200 ml
- Huiji Waist Tonic 2 cups
- Salt some
- Cut black chicken and chicken bones into chunks and boil in hot water, then drain.
- In a pot, bring water to boil and add black chicken, chicken bone, black beans, dates and old ginger into the pot.
- Turn to high fire and bring to boil, and then turn to a smaller flame to cook for 1 ½ hours. Add some seasonings and stir well.
- Lastly, add Huiji Waist Tonic and it is done!